Monday, March 4, 2013

Victoria and he Rogue by Meg Cabot


SYNOPSIS:  Victoria is interested in projects.  She feels it is her life's work to help people rearrange their lives for them.  So when is proposed to by a handsome but poor gentleman, she thinks it is the perfect opportunity to fix his life while securing a husband at the same time.

AUNT SHARON'S TAKE:  I was a little uneasy about trying out another of Meg Cabot's books, since I knew from experience that she often has a lot of sensuality and sexual references in her books.  However, I was pleasantly surprised with this book.  I guess because it takes place in a time of perfect propriety, it is very mild in the content department.  Although I wouldn't say the book is hard-core literature, it is a fun and sweet story, with plenty of romance.

RATING:  PG (very mild sensuality)

AUDIENCE:  Teens

STARS:  3

BOOKS LIKE THIS:  Emma, Fancy Pants

No comments: