Monday, March 11, 2013

My Favorite Books for Young Adults

In honor of having critiqued over 100 books, I decided to do some lists.  In reviewing all the books I've written about, I noticed I really kept with my theme.  There really are some good, bad, and ugly books on here.  Hopefully I've helped someone out.  In the meantime, I thought I would list my top ten favorite books for each age.  Most of the books have been reviewed on the website.  I would recommend clicking on the link to make yourself aware of the content of each book, because there are some issues in some of the books.  Also, I know that some books may be better literature than others, but I am simply listing my personal favorites.

1.  Matched Trilogy
2.  The Selection
3.  The Host
4.  The Immortals Series
5.  The Hunger Games Trilogy
6.  Virals
7.  Heroes of Olympus Series
8.  The Book Thief
9.  Divergent
10.  Wolves, Boys, & Other Things That Might Kill Me

No comments: